Quick reference guide
- Stay informed
- Know your colour zone
- Adjust guest list to meet Gov't guidelines
- Communicate concerns with your vendors before making any drastic changes to your plans (they may offer ideas or solutions)
- Consider a free website to keep your guests up-to-date and instantly notified of last minute announcements. (Ex. withjoy.com)
- Send out a self assessment pre-screening questionnaire for everyone to reference before attending your event.
- Maintain physical distancing
- Encourage hand washing
- Have sanitizer & face masks available
- Increase ventilation (if possible - ex. window)
- Include one-way signage for entrance & exit
- Keep record of guests in attendance & their contact information
- Add floor markings for dancing - to designate & maintain safe distance per table, household or bubble. (Dancing is permitted in 3 of the 5 zones.)
- Talk to your DJ about creative and fun ways to entertain your guests (ex. couples game, use of screens and video)
- Consider hiring additional entertainment you can watch from afar (ex. singers, dancers, musicians, comedians etc.)
- Bring back tradition and take time to enjoy those extra special photo op moments that occur throughout your event (ex. cake cutting, garter removal, celebratory send-off etc.)
Big or small - it's still a ball!
Please contact us for more information and ideas on how to keep your celebration a success!
- AND have safety measures in place.